Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Halloween at CMMS" by Entisar (Libya)

While I was studing at CMMS, some students from other countries talked about a Halloween celebration. I was surprised about that because it is the first time I listened to the words, and I asked some students, "What is the meaning of a Halloween celebration?" They explained the meaning of the celebration to me. That happened last month exactly on October 31. CMMS had a big party, and I went to the party with my friends, but before I opened the door which led outside to the party, someone invited me to open another door. I felt strange about that, but I opened it. After that, I walked some steps. Then two boys with masks and knives in their hands ran at me. I screamed because I was really afraid of them. In a few minutes, I understood that it was just joke. Really I felt shy about screaming. Finally, I had a good time with my friends. The important things for me: I learned the meaning of Halloween celebrations, and I saw something new. So, I'm happy.

No comments: